We have real BTC buyers, a bank and other private buyers.
They purchase only upon the below terms:
1. Amounts up to 1 million; and maybe more;
2. Minimum acceptable net discount to buyer - 4% - 5%, no less;
3. Transaction procedure only Escrow to Escrow, the only safe and effective procedure for both a real seller and real buyer;
3. Buyer's side is closed so all the facilitators who introduce the seller must be in the seller's side;
4. After we receive the draft SPA (specifying the E to E procedure and name of seller's escrow agent) + FPA for reviewal, a CC of buyer's attorney or escrow agent with the seller/wallet owner must take place; without the CC none of our buyers proceeds.
Waiting for serious and verifiable offers at: firstname.lastname@example.org.