Commodity: SOYA BEANS GRADE #2 (GMO) STANDARD EXPORT QUALITY.
Protein: 35 to 40 % Minimum
Moisture: 11 to 14 % Maximum
Oil: 18 to 18.5 % Minimum Foreign Matters: 2 % Maximum Damaged Kernels: 3 to 5 % Maximum Free of live insects and arachnids
Origin: Argentina (South América)
Quantity: 50.000 MT
Shipment: One (1) Time SPOT.
Prices: USD 418 / MT *NOTE: The price is valid until March 05th, 2018. Prices revising each week.
Incoterms 2010: Free On Board (FOB) / Argentina Ports (Zarate / Rosario or San Lorenzo), seller choice.
Packing: Bulk vessel
Inspection: By S.G.S (or similar agency) at loading Port (paid by Seller). Any other inspections will be made by buyer expenses.
Payment: Irrevocable Letter of Credit (L/C) no operative, payable 100% at sight against presentation full set of shipping documents in the buye´s bank, covering the total amount of shipment
1. The Buyer issues LOI (Letter Of Intent) to the Seller, with Buyer´s data Bank (L/C issuing bank).
2. The seller issues FCO (Full Corporate Offer) to the Buyer with Seller´s data Bank (L/C receiving bank).
3. The Buyer signs and seals the FCO and return to the Seller.
4. The Seller issues the draft Contract to the Buyer.
5. The Buyer returns the draft Contract, revised (signed & sealed) to the Seller within 24 hours.
6. The Seller reviews and confirms the changes made by the Buyer. If acceptable, issues the final Contract to the Buyer with signed and sealed Pro-forma Commercial Invoice.
7. The Buyer returns the final agreed and Pro-forma Commercial Invoice (signed & sealed) within 24 hours.
8. The buyer send DRAFT TEXT of LC for seller review and approval.
9. The Contract is executed, and shipment commence.