COMMODITY: REFINED BEET SUGAR ICUMSA-45.
ORIGIN: EUROPEAN UNION/ With Euro 1 and T2L certificate,,
QUANTITY & PRICE :
12,500 mts - €- 656.00 EURO/mt CIF EUROPEAN PORTS
25,000 mts – €- 651.00 EURO/mt CIF EUROPEAN PORTS
50,000 mts – €- 646.00 EURO/mt CIF EUROPEAN PORTS
100,000 mts– €- 641.00 EURO/mt CIF EUROPEAN PORTS
150,000 mts– €- 631.00 EURO/mt CIF EUROPEAN PORTS
Small Quantities Available by DAP By Train € 1075 MTS 1 TRAIN = €-681.00 PMT
- Quoted Prices for Transferable L/C,
- For Non-Transferable L/C please add Euro 5/MT on the above prices,
PACKING: In 50 Kilo bags with Polythene Inner.
DELIVERY : Confirm in FCO.
PAYMENT: By Irrevocable, Transferable, Confirmed SBLC/BG 100% Payment at
Sight L/C for total Quantity from Top Western Prime Bank.
PERFORMANCE BOND: The Seller will Post 1%Performance Bond after Receipt of
Payment Instrument to the Seller’s bank.. (only for bulk orders)
INSPECTION: S.G.S Inspection for Quality and Quantity Service at Seller’s Cost shall
inspect the Commodity at Place of Loading.
1) Buyer issues a LOI + RWA/BCL
2) Seller issues FCO
3) Buyer sign seal and return the FCO
4) Seller issues Draft Contract
5) Buyer sign, seal and return the Contract, seller sign the Contract and return to the Buyer
6) Buyer Bank sends a SBLC/BG to the seller’s Bank
7) Seller Provides 1% Performance Bond after receipt of the SBLC( only for Bulk Orders)
8) Shipment Starts.
Send us the LOI BCL/RWA...... Looking Forward for your Long Term Co-Operation..