SEE BELOW OUR PROCEDURES FOR GHANA WATER DEAL.
PROCEDURE FOR TTO :
1) Seller and Buyer Sign/Seal contract and buyer returns Contract with NOR/MATB Format, Inspector/ Supercargo details.
2) Buyer places Five Hundred Thousand Naira (#500,000.00) Cash Backed Indemnity to Seller’s logistics Account as in the SPA and sends evidence to Seller.[NOTE: The amount is cashable by the Seller after 72hours of issuance of MATB/Clearance without recourse to the Buyer if Buyer fails to board its Super Cargo/ Inspectors at its cost on loaded Vessel].
3) Within 24hrs, Seller confirms Indemnity, then directs Vessel Captain to sail to Ghana.
4) Upon arrival at Ghana, Seller’s Captain announces arrival; Seller’s Captain & BOT issue MATB/Clearance as per MATB format to buyer’s Inspector/Supercargo. [NOTE: SCARGO MUST BE NNPC APPROVED].
5) Buyer confirms, clears vessel to point of Q and Q and ensures boarding of Supercargo/ Inspector within 48 hours in Ghana Waters at Buyer’s cost. The Scargo confirms the product. ATTESTATION IS ISSUED, SIGNED BY BOTH SCARGO AND CAPT and cargo remains on board. Buyer’s Inspector disembarks with sample for Q and Q Upon ATTESTATION, Buyer pays TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND DOLLARS ($250,000.00C) to Seller for documentation (deductable at Final Payment). Q and Q Result is released to both Parties and their respective banks & Buyer places payment instrument MT103 for the total cargo value.
6) After confirmation of MT103, Seller introduces buyer to the vessel handlers for re-chartering. Seller sends soft copy of all cargo title documents in Buyer's name.
7) Buyer confirms documents and buyer’s MT103 crystallizes into cash less the $250.000.00C earlier paid to Seller. All nominated accounts in the SPA are to be credited simultaneously via Swift transfer.
8) Vessel is then allowed to sail to buyer’s POD, having exchanged all relevant ORIGINAL documents.
PRICE-$12 LESS $4