Dear Buyers of L.N.G We are sellers and Russia refinery Mandate . we are looking for serious buyers of L.P.G . please we dont responds to buyers that are not ready . and we work only with our procedure this will make us be able to deliver.
TRANSACTION PROCEDURE ( LPG).
1. THE BUYER AND SELLER SIGN THE CONTRACT.
NON - CIRCUMVENTION AGREEMENT (NCNDA/IMFPA) TO COVER RELEVANT INTERESTS.
2. SELLER SHALL PROVIDE BUYER WITH ‘PARTIAL PROOF OF PRODUCTS DOCUMENTS’ WHICH INCLUDES:
* STATEMENT OR PROOF OF AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS
* NOTARIZED PRODUCT/DEAL PASSPORT
2. BUYER PROVIDES TO SELLER FINANCIAL GUARANTEES (SBLC/MT760, or BLOCK FUNDS MT799 or Bank Guaranty MT760) covering total quantity of Cargo Buyer wants to Buy.
2a). Cargo arrives Lagos water (offshore) and Q & Q conducted satisfactorily to Buyer.
2b). Buyer makes Payment within 72 banking hours after Q & Q report released
or other Optional Procedure from Seller:
(2i). Buyer bank issues Seller bank ‘Bank Comfort Letter BCL’ that is endorsed by oversea (mostly USA bank) dollar offshore correspondent bank to Seller Bank
2i). Cargo arrives Lagos Water (offshore) destination
BUYER WILL BE GIVEN A MAXIMUM PERIOD OF 24 Banking hours to issue instrument to Seller Bank on cargo arrival (5 banking days before cargo arrive at Lagos Water, Buyer would be notified by Seller of readiness to issue instrument upon cargo arrival).
Within 24 Banking hours of cargo arrival at Lagos Water (offshore), BUYER ISSUE THE SBLC/BG MT760 or BLOCK FUNDS MT799 INSTRUMENT TO SELLER’S BANK, FOR VERIFICATION, CONFIRMATION AND APPROVAL. AT THE EXPIRATION OF THE 24 Banking Hours, IF NO SBLC/MT760 or BLOCK FUND MT799 IS ISSUED BY BUYER’S BANK, BUYER WILL BE LIABLE TO A MANDATORY PENALTY OF 2% FEE CHARGE OF THE TOTAL CARGO WORTH.
ATTENTION: ON ARRIVAL OF CARGO AT LAGOS WATER (offshore), AFTER SUCCESSFUL VERIFICATION, CONFIRMATION & APPROVAL OF BUYER PAYMENT GUARANTY (SBLC/BG MT760 or BLOCK FUND MT799).
Seller shall provide below details to Buyer
4. SELLER PROVIDES TO THE BUYER RESERVOIR INFORMATION OF THE FOLLOWING:
* ANALYSIS TEST RESULTS
*VESSEL DETAILS OF THE SHIP CARRYING THE OIL PRODUCT
5. SELLER PROVIDES ANALYSIS REPORT CONDUCTED BY AN (SGS) INDEPENDENT INSPECTOR APPOINTED BY THE SELLER TO ASCERTAIN THE QUALITY AND QUANTITY AND REPORTS BACK THE SAME FOR THE BUYER AND SELLER.
7. ON ARRIVAL OF BUYER’S PRODUCT AT ITS DESTINATION PORT (LAGOS WATER OFFSHORE), SELLER RELEASES FULL POP DOCUMENTS TO BUYER. SIMULTANEOUSLY, WITH ALL PROTOCOLS (Q & Q) FROM BUYER’S SIDE OBSERVED AND DECLARED OK,
8. BUYER WILL RELEASE PAYMENT BY MT103 within 72 Banking hours against date of release of Q & Q report certificate to both Buyer and Seller at destination (Lagos water).
AND SELLER WILL SIMULTANEOUSLY RELEASE PAYMENTS (WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RECIEPT OF BUYER PAYMENT) IN ACCORDANCE WITH NCNDA/IMFPA AGREEMENT.
9. SHIPMENTS FOR ALLTHE 12 MONTHS CONTRACT CONTINUE AS SCHEDULED IN THE FINAL CONTRACT.
10. THIS DELIVERY IS AGREED TO BE A MONTHLY TRANSACTION OF 50,000 MT X 12 PER MONTH, or 50,000 MT X 12 PER MONTH FOR THE CONTRACT, WITH ROLLS AND EXTENSIONS.
for more details kindly contact me on this information.......
Mr David Bell