WE ARE DIRECT TO END SELLER REFINERY FOR D2 M100,D6,LNG,LPG JP54,CRUDE OIL IN CIF & FOB AVAILABLE
Thank you for your require regarding Russian Gas Oil product.
For serious buyer I will send Copy of Mandate and FCO
Mr Talgat Kaly firstname.lastname@example.org
FOB Rotterdam/ CIF ASWP
Russia D2 Gas Oil Gost 305-82
JP54 Aviation Fuel Colonial Grade 54.
D6 Virgin Fuel Oil
Russian Mazut M100 10585-75/99
LPG (Liquefied Petroleum Gas)
LNG (Liquefied Natural Gas)
Russia Export Blend Crude Gost 9965-76
FOB PROCEDURE CI DIP AND PAY.
1. Seller Official Mandate issues SCO, and buyer issue ICPO with scan passport copy.
2. Seller Issue CI for the available quantity in the storage tank, Buyer signs and return the CI to seller with their signed TSA (TankStorage Agreement) for Seller approval also NCNDA/IMFPA signed by all parties.
3. Seller issues, Dip Test Authorization AGREEMENT letter to be signed by all parties including the buyer's tank farm before
buyer can conduct dip test in seller's tank at Rotterdam.
4. Seller issues: (i) Tank Receipt (ii) Tank Storage Agreement (iii) Product Passport issued by SGS (iv) SGS Report. (v) Injection
Report (vi) Certificate of Origin (vii) Authorization To Sell (ATS).
5. Upon successful dip test in seller tank, Buyer provide vessel details or Tank details, Seller issue Title of ownership Certificate.
6. Buyer make 100% payment by MT103 TT wire transfer for the total product and Seller pays commission to all intermediaries
involved in the transaction 24 hours after confirmation of the buyer payment.
1. Buyers issues Irrevocable Corporate Purchase Order (ICPO) addressed to the Seller Refinery along with scanned copy of the buyer’s passport.
2. Seller issue COMMERCIAL INVOICE for the First Trial Shipment along with DEED OF PURCHASE
AGREEMENT for buyer review and signatory (all parties sign NCNDA) Note: Draft Contract will be release after theTrial Shipment.
3. Upon buyer endorsement of the COMMERCIAL INVOICE/ DEED OF PURCHASE AGREEMENT, Seller
issue the below PPOP Document to buyer.
A. SHIPPING AGREEMENT (CPA)
B. Statement of Availability of the Product.
C. Refinery Commitment to Produce and supply the Product.
D. PRODUCT QUALITY PASSPORT
4. Seller and buyer proceed to endorse the Charter Party Agreement (CPA) document with the Shipping Company
and both bear the charges for the shipment.
5. Seller issues the following Proof of Product documents along with assurance delivery letter:
- Copy of approval to export
- Attestation of Allocation.
- Allocation Transaction Passport Code Certificate.
- Bill Of Lading and Vessel's Q88.
- DTA and ATV
- Product Quality Passport
6. Buyer responds by issuing Irrevocable Non-Transferable Letter of Credit (MT760) SBLC or LC.
7. Shipment will commence within 7 days upon receiving Payment Guarantee from the Buyer's bank and upon arrival of the cargo at the discharge port, payment will be made for the product to seller's bank via T/T WireTransfer after CIQ/SGS Inspection at discharge port.
8. Upon the first shipment delivery and receipt of payment, Buyer's bank will issue an RDLC which will be revolving for 1 month to the Seller's bank and payments will be made at sight against CIQ/SGS inspection at the discharge