Need a seller for LPG who as the mix ratio stated below.And can work with the procedure also stated below.This is an urgent contract that needs to be signed and close in the next couple of days . Please if seller can not work with procedure you need not contact.
PRODUCT: LIQUEFIED PETROLEUM GAS 70% PROPANE/ 30% BUTANE LPG
SPECIFICATIONS: CHINA NATIONAL STANDARD
PRICE: US $XXX/ MT GROSS & $XXX/MT NET
TOTAL QUANTITY: 600, 000 MT/ year, with R/E
DELIVERY: CIF, TIANJIN CHINA MAIN PORT
PAYMENT: SBLC/BG MT760
PERFORMANCE BOND: 2%
SHIPMENT: BY LPG TANKER
INSPECTIONS: SGS ONLY
UNDER THE STATED BELOW PROCEDURE AND PRICE:
LIQUEFIED PETROLEUM GAS:
Quantity MINIMUM 50.000 –
MAXIMUM 500.000 MT x 12 months
Price - $xxx/xxxUSD Gross/Net ,per MT.
Procedures for Products only CIF TIANJIN China.
1.Buyer issues ICPO
2. Seller Issues Contract Open for Amendments.
3. Buyer Counters Sign and Seals the Contract and Sends Via E-Mail to Seller.
4. Seller issues proforma invoice and Partial POP documents to buyer via Seller Official email address to Buyer Official Email address.The listed items are sent: A. Copy of License certificate B. Copy of Statement of Availability of the product. C. Copy of Proforma Invoice
5. Buyer Within three (3) banking Days, Buyers bank Sends Swift Operative Irrevocable Confirmed Non-Transferable,Non Discountable Standby Letter of Credit fully funded (SBLC) Via Swift MT760 to Seller's Bank Account only and copy to Seller via email with validity period of 45days.
6.Seller issues 2%Performance Bond (PB) to buyers Bank Account only for Guarantee Monthly shipment and Commencment of transaction, and issues full POP and shipping documents including (Q88, SGS report certificate, Bill of Lading), and also test report to buyer and buyer's bank.
7. Ship arrives at destination port and buyer conducts inspection through his crew on the goods and Buyer release payment to seller bank after inspection at port 100% payable for each shipment to seller and all intermediaries on SPA, and within 3 banking days upon the cargo passed SGS and receipt of all the relevant payment documents.
8. Seller pays commission to Seller Side, Buyer pays Buyer side.