LIQUEIFIED PETROLEUM GAS GOST 20448-90 (LPG)
CI, DIP & PAY NON-NEGOTIABLE PROCEDURES:
1. Buyer sends ICPO to Seller on receipt of Seller's Soft Offer along with tank storage agreement (TSA) as proof of storage availability.
2. Seller issues Draft contract /commercial invoice CI, for the available quantity in the storage tank to Buyer, Buyer Signs and returns to Seller with scan passport copy/ NCNDA/IMFPA signed by all buyer groups with commission structures.
3. Seller issues, Dip Test Authorization letter sign by all parties including buyers tank farm.
4. Seller issues DTA- Dip Test Authorization, fresh SGS Report. Tank receipt, ATV & ATS Buyer order SGS to conduct Dip test of the product in the Tank on buyer expense.
5. Upon successful dip test, Buyer provide vessel details or Tank details, Seller shall immediately submit the (SGS) inspection Report along with the full Proof of Product (POP) to the Buyer.
6. Buyer make 100% payment by MT103 TT wire transfer for the total product and Seller pays commission to all intermediaries involved in the transaction 24 hours after confirmation of the buyer payment.
Reference offer code: GP
Please contact me via email only: