We Can supply LNG From Nigeria NNPC
Minimum request 100.000 MT Per Month
If our Procedures accetpable Please Contact Us.
1.Buyer issues LOI or ICPO with full contacts and bank details to the Seller.
2. Seller issues draft CONTRACT /SPA .Buyer and seller sign and seal after mutual agreement.
3. Upon the signature of the FINAL CONTRACT with transaction code number,
SELLER ISSUES PPOP DOCUMENTS TO BUYER, VIA E-MAIL, FOR VERIFICATION:
A) ALLOCATIONS NUMBERS
B) PASSPORT PRODUCT
C) AUTHORIZATION TO SELL (ATS)
Once the buyer have received the documents and verify the product /Allocation Number by NNPC The Buyer's Bank issue for each cargo: SBLC / MT760 or DLC / MT700 Send via Swift to the Seller’s bank, and send a copy to Seller’s secured E-mail address.
4. Upon confirmation of the SBLC / MT760 or DLC / MT700 the Seller’s Bank Issues 2% PB performance bond to the Buyer’s bank
5. the seller issue the program for leading & Lay time After the vessel is completely loaded
6. Within (6-8) Six-Eight hours, Buyer obtains satisfactory confirmation of the Pipeline injection documents by BONNY ISLAND TERMINAL and Inspection. Following successful inspection, the Buyer’s Bank issues to the Sellers nominated Bank, an MT103 T/ T for 100% of the first Cargo /Shipment\Lift Commercial Invoice amount against the Title Transfer documents from the Seller.
7.Buyer Lift the product and Seller Pays all intermediary Involved in the Transaction
PERFORMANCE BONDS: 2% FROM SELLER, AFTER THE BUYER OPEN HIS BANK INSTRUMENT.
INSPECTION AT LOADING PORT: SGS & Q/Q payment by MT103 T/T.