PROCEDURES OF TRANSACTION (CIF)
1. Buyer issues ICPO + CP + Company Registration + buyer's passport.
2. Seller issues Contract Open for Amendments.
3. Buyer counter signs and seal the contract and sends via email to Seller.
4. Buyer issues MT 799 UN-BLOCK FUNDS three days after receiving signed contract from Seller.
5. Seller issues PPOP, which will consist of the following documents:
1) Certificate of Origin;
2) Product passport;
3) Statement of product availability;
6. Buyer issues inoperative, transferable, SBLC/DLC – (CHOICE BUYER)
7. Seller issues 2% PB to activate the SBLC/ DLC.
8. Seller to provide FULL PROOF OF PRODUCT, which will include:
a. Statement of Product Availability;
b. Product Certificate of Origin;
c. Refineries commitment to supply;
d. Registration document to export;
e. Product passport (DIP TEST RESULT);
f. Tank storage receipt;
g. Chemical analysis report.
9. Ship arrives at port destination port and conduct inspection on the goods and buyer release payment via MT103/TT to seller bank after inspection at port 100% payable for each shipment within 2 banking days upon the cargo passed SGS, BL and Commercial Invoice.
10. Documents from shipping on board vessel. (To be issued after loading)
a. One Full set of 3/3, Ocean Bill of Lading;
b. SGS Q/Q 2/2 at the port of loading;
c. Certificate of Origin 1/2;
d. Signed commercial invoice based on the delivered quantity and quality onboard vessel;
e. Cargo manifest 1 original;
f. Captain’s receipt of all documents of the shipped product 1/1.
11. After confirmation of receipt of payment seller shall instruct ship's captain to discharge cargo.
12. Seller sends the title ownership documents to Buyer.
13. Seller pays commission.
• DELIVERY FIRST BATCH: WITHIN 30 - 35 DAYS (REST 11 BATCH 20 DAYS) OF RECEIPT OF THE ACCEPTANCE PAYMENT INSTRUMENT AT SELLER’S BANK COUNTER.
• DELIVERY COMMENCES AS SCHEDULED AND UPON SGS INSPECTION AT THE DISCHARGING PORT(S), WITHIN TWO BANKING DAYS, BUYER SHALL MAKE TT PAYMENT TO END-SELLER’S ACCOUNT.
• AFTER CONFIRMATION OF RECIEPT OF PAYMENT AT SELLER’S BANK FOR THE DELIVERED CARGO, SELLER SHALL INSTRUCT SHIP’S CAPTAIN FOR DISCHARGE OF CARGO.
If our procedure are accepted then kindly let me know ready LOI / ICPO. ( Copy passport of the along with a reight LOI / ICPO and company registration. Import license documents.Company Financial Documents and our document acceptance procedure.)
So seller can send you our SCO for ULSD.
Note. Talk about commission. SELLER PAY .....US$ per MT or BBL COMMISSIONS 50% seller side (closed) 50% buyer side (open)
So. I intermediary have to get the buyer side. The Seller pays handles about the commission.
Thanks and regards,
Mr. Somchai N.