|Count : 426|
||We need TS1,Jp54, D6 & LNG
ONLY TITLE HOLDER WHO CAN GIVE UNCONDITIONAL DTA SHOULD CONTACT ME.
BUYER WILL NOT GIVE TSA OR TSR.
OPEN YOUR EYES AND BRAIN TO READ WHAT I POST HERE:
Can you get this procedure for our two buyer of TS1,jp54, D6 and LNG.
A seller disappointed us after we had signed and received DTA,the tank farm want to collect $15k.It is a scam,so we left it.
If your company can get a genuine buyer to give unconditional DTA, then our buyers will close the deal before weekend.
STANDARD PROCEDURES FOR CIF: BANKING PROCEDURE (REFINERY)
BANKING PROCEDURE FOR FULFILLING SPOT WITH R&E DELIVERY TERMS: FOB ROTTERDAM SEA PORT
1. The Buyer sends ICPO on receipt and acceptance of the Seller’s Soft Offer alongside with the Buyer’s CP.
2. The Seller Issues Commercial Invoice (CI) for the Buyer’s endorsement, alongside with passport product
3. The Buyer signs and returns the CI to the Seller with Copy of International Passport (Data Page) to the
4. All Parties sign NCNDA/IMFPA and return for the Seller’s Bank acknowledgement. The Seller issues the
readiness to inject and DTA to Buyer.
5. The Seller & Seller's Tank Administrator to give UNCONDITIONAL DTA TO BUYER & buyer to execute the Quality & Quantity Inspection in the
Tank Farm Terminal for FRESH SGS Report/Result at Buyer's expense.
6. Upon the Successful Dip Test Inspection in the Seller's Tank, the Buyer Submits the TSR from his Tank
Farm or NOR from his Shipping Company, and Seller Injects the product into the Buyer's Tank or Vessel.
7. The Seller releases the Complete POP Documents to the Buyer, including the following documents;
A) ATSC “Authorization to Sell & Collect”
B) CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN.
C) INJECTION REPORT
D) ACT OF TRANSFER.
E) RESOURCE CONFIRMATION LETTER (issued by the End-Refinery)
8. The Buyer issues 100% payment for the total product by MT103/TT Wire Transfer to the Seller.
9. The Seller transfers the product title with the complete POP Documents to the Buyer and pays commission
to the Intermediaries as per Master Fee Agreement.