We have the Procedure for LPG/LNG direct contract with Qatargas, it is needed only 2 documents from Buyer to start:
1) LOI addressed to CEO of Qatargas - Khalid Bin Khalifa Al-Thani.
2) Company profile.
Quantity between 100 to 300K, and also buyer need put if want 10 or 20 years.
1. LOI addressed to HRH Sheikh Khalid
2. CP from Buyer
3. CP from Buyer will be vetted to see if they lift the allocation (Vessel is important).
4. if Accepted they will called in to Qatar meeting with Ministry and QatarGas
5. Discussion of Pricing and quantity and length of contract
6. Contract signment
if there are any questions, please put it in the LOI.
Also important points:
- The Buyer will be signing a Contract with Qatar Gas, the main Seller in Qatar.
- The Seller requires the Buyer to prepare for Vessels, therefore the Contract will be FOB RAS LAFFAN Qatar.
CIF Contract maybe on the table but not guaranteed. During the meeting in the Ministry, the Buyer will be able to know if CIF Contract is available.
- The Price will be discussed during the meeting.
- The volume will be between 100K & 300K according to the Offer. Additional Quantity maybe negotiated during the meeting.
- Discount and Commission will be negotiated during the meeting.
Please feel free to contact me if proposal is interesting for you or your Buyer.