Buyer must sign CPA with seller nominated ship company or T/T must at loading port
• Buyer issue ICPO
• Seller and buyer signed Contract agreement, and seller help buyer to counter signed shipping agreement,
• Buyer signed CPA, and make payment to shipping company (Reftransflot Shipping Company), to nominate Q88 with full vessel details.
• Buyer will issue DLC, and Seller will issue the 2%pb, confirmed loading of vessel fully completed, witness by SGS inspection,
• Once Buyer confirmed vessel is completely loaded shipment to buyer’s destination port.
• Buyer will make full payment for the cargo to Seller after CIQ in buyer discharge port
• Seller will hand over Ownership to Buyer