1. Buyer confirms Soft Offer and acceptance of the Seller’s procedures, issues ICPO with Seller’s Procedures incorporated on the ICPO.
2. Seller issues Draft Contract and sends it to the Buyer, Buyer returns the countersigned Contract duly signed to Seller Company with a letter of acknowledgement and scanned copies of the buyer’s company registration and international passport copy of buyer.
3. Seller reviews signed contract, seal and return a copy of the signed and sealed contract, bo th parties lodge with their respective banks.
4. Buyer issues to Sellers account the MT799 notifying the availability of fund and readiness to issue the instrument before rec eiving of the partial POP.
5. Seller releases to the Buyer the Partial POP Documents
(a) Company Registration Certificate
(b) Company tax identification/registration Certificate
(c) Refinery Commitment to produce
(d) Refinery affidavit
(e) Statement of availability of product.
(f) Refinery Product quality passport (Analysis)
6. On confirmation of the receipt of the partial POP buyer must within 5 banking days issue the SBLC or BG MT760.
7. On confirmation of clause 6 by seller bank, Seller bank issues the Full POP documents listed below to buyer bank and the 2%PB.
• Copy of License to Export, Issued By the Department of the Ministry of Energy.
• Copy of Approval to Export, Issued By the Department of the Ministry of Justice.
• Copy of Statement of Availability of the Product.
• Copy of the Refinery Commitment to Produce the Product.
• Copy of the Transneft Contract to Transport the Product to the Port.
• Copy of the Port Storage Agreement.
• Copy of the Charter Party Agreement (S) To Transport the Product to Discharge Port.
• Dip test Authorization, Tank receipt and SGS report.
• Copy of Vessel Questionnaire 88
• Copy of Bill of Lading
• Certificate of Origin.
8. Upon receipt of the 2%P B & Full (POP) by buyer’s bank, Buyer immediately notifies seller refinery of readiness.
9. Shipment commences as per contract schedule.
10. Within 5 working days of Vessel arrival, buyer release full payment via MT103 after CIQ or SGS at the destination port