Specifications : Mixture 70% Propane and 30% Butane
: Mixture 60% Propane and 40% Butane
Origin : Russian
Packing : Bulk
Quantity per month : 50,000 MT Per Month x 12 Months Contract
Price Target : TBD
Destination Port : Gawader, Baluchistan Pakistan.
Terms of delivery : CIF
Payment : 100% L/C after SGS Inspection at Unloading Port
Performance Bond : 2% by Seller before LC
Inspection : Quality, quantity, weight & photo by SGS or equivalent at Seller’s
cost at port of loading, details per enclosed specifications.
TRANSACTION PROCEDURE C.I.F PAKISTAN PORT (GAWADER - PORT, PAKISTAN)
1. SCO is issued to buyer.
2. Buyer sends ICPO with full banking details.
3. Seller issues FCO to Buyer to sign and return back.
4. Seller issues draft contract to buyer and it open to amendment if any.
5. Buyer and Seller endorse the Final agreed Draft Contract.
6. Seller Legalizes the Draft contract, and send the final approved contract to Buyer via
fax or secured email.
Seller must send Seller Past Performance before Open LC
Tank receipt Storage Tank Agreement
Statement of Product Availability of Product
Product passport (dip test result) Commitment to supply
Commercial Invoice Certificate of Origin
Refinery Tax registration & Export License.
7. Both Parties Lodge the Final Contract with their Respective Banks.
8. Buyer bank within Seven (7) banking days, after receiving the PPOP documents
Buyer’s bank issues, DLC (MT 700) for first lift to Seller’s fiduciary bank.
(Seller Bank must be in Europe / USA /Canada/ Singapore/HK or UAE)
9. Seller Bank issue a 2% PB (Performance Bond) via swift to buyer’s bank and send
full Proof of Product (POP).
10. Shipment commences as per schedule.
11. Buyer releases payment to Seller upon confirmation of the Q&Q at destination port.
12. Seller releases payment to all intermediaries involve as per the signed NCNDA/IMFPA
NOTE: IF YOU CANT FOLLOW THIS PROCEDURE THEN DON'T BOTHER CONTACTING ME. I WONT CHANGE THE PROCEDURE
CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL