I SEND ATTACHMENT SOME OF OUR PROCEDURES AND EACH ONE INDICATES DETAILS OF THE DELIVERY PORTS
IN DESARROLLOS INMOBILIARIOS DEL NOROESTE S.A. OF C.V., WE OFFER THE MARKET CRUDO MAYA, JP54, D2, D6, JA-1,EN590, AGO, LNG, OLMEC CRUDE, ITSMO CRUDE, AND OTHER PRODUCTS. WE ALREADY HAVE THE PRODUCT.
THE PRODUCT IS NOT PAID UNTIL THAT THE PRODUCT IS CONFIRMED WITH YOU
I WOULD LIKE TO CONTACT YOU PERSONALLY
VICTOR MANUEL ESCOBAR SANCHEZ
>> Mr. robert loffstadt, LSH Trading
D6 and JP54 required
Please let me know if you can offer JP54 and/or D6 FOB Rotterdam with following procedure
TERMS & OPERATIONAL PROCEDURE: FOB/CI, DIP & PAY
1.Buyer Company issue ICPO +TSA to Seller via buyer legal representative .
2. Seller approves and issues Commercial Invoice (CI) for Buyer and Seller execution (Port Rotterdam ]
3. Seller issues PPOP documents along with FRESH SGS REPORT
A. Copy of Statement of Availability of Product.
B. Copy of Refinery Commitment to Produce the Product.
C. Copy of the Tank Storage Agreement.
D. Tank Storage Receipt (TSR) with barcode and tank coordinates to Buyer (Port Rotterdam)
E. Authority to verify‐Physical verification
F. ATSC (Authorization to sell & collect).
4. Seller issue Unconditional Dip Test Authorization Letter (DTA) to enable Buyer to verify the product in Seller's Tanks and conduct Dip Test. Buyer verify the product in Seller tank and conduct Dip Test, instructs SGS to perform Q&Q.
5. Buyer send Tank Storage Receipt (TSR) to seller for confirmation
6. After successful DIP test, within maximum 48 hours Buyer pays via MT 103/TT for the spot transaction and Seller injects product into Buyer's tanks and issues all export documents.
7. Seller pays commissions via PAY ORDER NCND/IMFPA to mandates and intermediaries within 24 hours after confirmation of buyers payment.
8. Seller issue Draft SPA to Buyer to review for R&E monthly
Please do not contact me by phone or WhatsApp only by email only.