I SEND ATTACHMENT SOME OF OUR PROCEDURES AND EACH ONE INDICATES DETAILS OF THE DELIVERY PORTS
IN DESARROLLOS INMOBILIARIOS DEL NOROESTE S.A. OF C.V., WE OFFER THE MARKET CRUDO MAYA, JP54, D2, D6, JA-1,EN590, AGO, LNG, OLMEC CRUDE, ITSMO CRUDE, AND OTHER PRODUCTS. WE ALREADY HAVE THE PRODUCT.
THE PRODUCT IS NOT PAID UNTIL THAT THE PRODUCT IS CONFIRMED WITH YOU
I WOULD LIKE TO CONTACT YOU PERSONALLY
VICTOR MANUEL ESCOBAR SANCHEZ
>> Mr. echendu johnson, triumph comm. & industrial ser
JP54 & D6
TANK TO VESSEL (BUYER HAS NO TANK BUT EXTENDS SELLERS TANK)
Sellers who can handle this request should contact us as soon as possible. The buyer is genuine and wants to close the deal in a matter of days.
1. Buyer accepts seller working procedure and issue ICPO addressed to the seller refinery.
2. Seller issues commercial invoice (CI), Buyer signs and returns back commercial invoice.
3. Seller provide buyer with the below listed PPOP.
A. Product Passport (product analysis report)
B. Certificate of origin of the product
C. Irrevocable Commitment Letter to Supplier
D. Tank Storage Receipt (TSR)
E. Injection Report
4. Seller invites Buyer/ Buyer's Representative for TTM in Rotterdam to exchange Fresh SGS report and unconditional DTA with POF of buyer.
5. Buyer will extend seller's Tank for minimum of 3 days after successful Dip Test in seller's tank.
5. (NCNDA/IMFPA) will be signed by parties.
6. Buyer make payment for total cost of product via MT103, Seller
transfer title ownership to buyer with all exportation documents required of buyer for the transaction.
7. Upon conclusion of first lift transaction seller pays all intermediaries involved in the transaction and proceeds with the signing of contract with Buyer.