JP54/D6/Jet A1-FOB Rotterdam port.
Seller/refinery decided to borne tank rent at buyer side to enable them to secure fresh SGS plus other POP document and to give secures/proof for the buyer.
Note:Most buyers are interested in dip-test only and after that they disappear with the document(Impostors),So seller company(Product-owner) try to filter serious one.
For any serious buyer end seller/refinery will pay first 2days for buyer's nominated tank farm,after seller's payment confirm by buyer,buyer can pay rest to get TSR.(THESE PAYMENTS ARE FOR BUYER'S NOMINATED TANK FARM NOT FOR THE SELLER/REFINERY)
Seller/refinery need only the injection ready tanks to issue SGS+Dip test for the buyer.
NO ANY KIND OF PRE PAYMENT FOR THE BUYER!!
ROTTERDAM FOB PROCEDURE NON-NEGOTOIATE
1. Buyer provides ICPO with company registration certificate and scanned passport copy of CEO.
2. Seller issue CI and Draft contract for buyer's review and countersign. (Commercial Invoice must be signed and countersigned by both sides with stamp(unless it shall be rejected).
3. Upon receipt of countersigned CI/ Draft Contract, Buyer provides TSA with a minimum lease of 5 days to seller for verification.
4. Upon final approval of Buyer's Tank Storage Agreement (TSA) by Seller, Buyer issues a confirmation letter on Buyer’s letterhead (To be notarized by buyer's country public notary) confirming their readiness to proceed with their nominated tank farm facility to commence registration of Tank Storage Agreement (TSA) with Ministry Of Industry andTrade.
5. Buyer contact their tank farm to secure the invoice copy for Seller to pay for two (2) days and buyer within 72hours should pay the rest of the days stipulated in their TSA.
6. Upon confirmation of payment from Buyer/Seller side by Buyer's nominated tank farm,Seller issues the following proof of product documents to Buyer.
A. Product Passport
B. Commitment to Supply
C. Certificate of Origin
D. Statement of Product Availability
E. Letter of Affirmation
F. Authority to Sell and Collect (ASTC)
G. Injection report
H. Tank Storage Receipt
I. Societe Generale De Surveillance (SGS).
7. Buyer provides Tank Storage Receipt (TSR) from tank farm and Authorization to Verify (ATV).
8. Seller issues to Buyer the Dip Test Authorization (DTA) document.
9. Upon successful Dip Test, Buyer makes payment by MT103 or TT Wire Transfer for the total product available and Seller changes the title to Buyer's name.
10. Commissions will be released to intermediaries in Seller sides and Buyer sides within 24 hours of Buyer's payment confirmation according to and based on the NCNDA/IMFPA and its paymaster.
We are on Seller/Refinery Side..