1. After receiving Buyer ICPO, Seller issues signed Commercial invoice to Buyer.
Buyer returns the signed Commercial Invoice to Seller with TSA
Seller notarizes the signed CI and sends copy (in PDF) to Buyer
Seller sends Export License to Buyer.
2. Seller issues the following PPOP documents to the Buyer:
a. Certificate of Origin;
b. Commitment to Supply;
c. Statement of Availability of Product
d. Authorization to Verify
e. Authorization to Sell and Collect
f. Accreditation certificate
g. Product Allocation Certificate
h. Product Passport
i. Tank Storage Receipt
j. Notice of Readiness
k. D.T.A., to be endorsed by Buyer Tank Farm
3. Buyer sends copy of endorsed DTA to Seller within 48hrs.
Buyer conduct SGS at buyer’s expense in Seller’s Tank
Seller begins injection of product into Buyer Tank/Vessel
4. Buyer and Seller sign 1 year Sales Purchase Agreement (SPA).
Buyer pays for product via MT 103.
5. Seller pays Sell side, Buyer pays Buy side Intermediaries as per separate NCNDA/IMFPA’s.
Seller issues title change/transfer of full POP to Buyer.