WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR SERIOUS AVIATION FUEL BUYERS WHO IS READY TO SIGN A CONTRACT/SPA WITH A TOP RUSIAN REFINERY/SUPPLIER AND RECEIVE A VERY COMPETITIVE PRICE
AVIATION KEROSENE COLONIAL GRADE JP54 ANNUAL CONTRACT. Minimum Quantity : 1, 000 000 Barrels per lifting Maximum Quantity : 15,000,000 Barrels per lifting. Gross USD$ 30.00 / NET USD$ 27.00 - “F.O.B” ROTTERDAM Gross USD$ 38.00 / NET USD$ 35.00 - “C.I.F” per Barrels Products to be loaded in Novorossiysk /Vladivostok Port Russia to any safe world port
EXPORT PROCEDURES- RULE “FOB-ROTTERDAM”:
1) Buyer provides ICPO, along with Company Profile (CP).
2) Seller issues FCO / Commercial Invoice for buyer review and Countersign return and Buyer sign agreement and for the Storage tank in Rotterdam, (TSA) which must be nominated by the Rosneft. There are two options: A). Buyer signs TSA and rents Storage tank from Koole terminals.
B). Buyer signs TSA and rents storage tank from Rosneft refinery. (** Rosneft will provide POP before Buyer gets TSR **)
3) Seller issues the proof of product to buyer:
B、COMMITMENT TO SUPPLY
C、AUTHORIZATION TO SELL
D、INJECTION REPORT (REFINERY RESERVOIR)
E、QUANTITY AND QUALITY (Q&Q) by (International Service – SGS or Equivalent)
F、ATTESTATION OF THE ALLOCATION.
4) Refinery provides TSR and ATV (Authorization to Verify) the storage tank and Seller commence on the injection of the product.
5) Upon complete injection, seller furnishes the buyer with the SGS and DTA to conduct the dip test.
6) Upon successful dip test, buyer make payment by MT103 or TT wire transfer for the total product available and seller Change Title to buyer name.
7) Buyer Lift the product and Seller Pays Commission to all intermediary Involved in the Transaction.
I function as an Independent Intermediary working through a Rosneft Mandate to bring you this Product; my commission compensation is derived from the Buyers side commission. I am willing to share the commission with other Buyer’s Representative seeking a good bargain on Aviation fuel for their Clients also.
Ben Perkins, Broker
Delta International Oil & Gas Corp