JET FUEL (AVIATION KEROSENE COLONIAL GRADE A1)
AVIATION KEROSENE COLONIAL GRADE 54
1. Buyer reviews and upon full acceptance of terms and conditions, Buyer send in Full purchase
inquiry for the Contract.
2. Seller releases Commercial Invoice (CI) to buyer.
3. Buyer Endorses document and submits to seller.
4. Seller Releases ATV to buyers in reference to the Storage Information on the CI.
5. Buyer Submits Insurance to seller against the release of POP Documents Via bank to bank or
soft copy via email.
6. Seller Releases the following:
a). Unconditional DTA
b). Tank Storage Receipt
c). Official Invitation to the storage site from the Port Authority to the Buyer/rep and SGS team.
7. Buyer confirms product Q&Q by DIP TEST (SGS)
8. Upon positive result, Buyer makes full payment (negotiable) for the release of Title Transfer
and other export documents.
9. Buyer provides TSA and TSR for product injection.
10. Seller pays commission
>> Mr. Michael Storto, Alternative Trade Co
REQUEST JPA-1 URGENT Fob Rotterdam 5 MIO bbl
JPA1 FOB ROTTERDAM
5 MIO BBLS
Tank 2 Tank
No advance payment
Payment by SBLC
please notify immediately wwith soft offer