TO PROSPECTIVE END-BUYER
PROVEN SELLER/REFINERY_CLOSED DEAL IN RECENT PAST
FINANCIALLY CAPABLE END-BUYER ARE INVITED WITH ICPO
+ CP TO INITIATE DEAL_TIME WASTER PLEASE AVOID.
OTHER PRODUCTS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST.
Date issued: 24/02/2018
№_KAMNEGZ30026854411 На истечь
Date expire: 27/06/2018
SOFT CORPORATE OFFER On behalf of the Board of Directors of “OOO KAMCHATNEFTEGAZ", under penalty and Perjury hereby confirm the Availability and Capability to sell the under listed Products as stated below,
NB: for first time purchaser from our Company, we only supply
1,000,000 BBLS,(JP54)JET PROPULSION, A1, COLONIAL GRADE 54) RUSSIAN ORIGIN,
100,000MT, MAZUTM100 GOST –1058575,
all product are of RUSSIAN ORIGIN for spot before contract.
Purchase Agreement and a Spot Transaction for the under Listed Products available in our storage tank in Russia and Rotterdam Netherlands, Houston United State of America.
PRICES ARE STRICTLY NON-NEGOTIABLE.
AVIATION KEROSENE COLONIAL GRADE 54-JET FUEL)
Minimum Quantity: 1.000.000 Barrels SPOT.
Maximum Quantity: 2.000.000 Barrels. CONTRACT per Month x 12 Months. Price: Gross $ 60.00 USD/$58.00 USD Net on FOB/ASWP
Commission: USD$1 Seller Side / USD$1 Buyer Side Rotterdam.
FOB PROCEDURE: ROTTERDAM/HOUSTON. (A)
1. Seller issue Commercial Invoice (CI).
2. Buyer sign and return Commercial Invoice (CI) to seller with their signed TSA (Tank Storage Agreement) with seller’s name stipulated in it as the official supplier of the product for Seller approval and NCNDA/IMFPA is signed, by all Parties.
3. Seller issue buyer the following documents upon approval of the buyer tank farm,
ICC Warning Letter,
Refinery Registration Certificate,
Statement of Product Availability,
Dip test authorization (DTA) letter agreement buyer sign and return along with their tank farm.
4.Should buyer tank farm refuses to endorse the letter Buyer provide separate invoice from their tank farm for both party to jointly pay the buyer tank farm to enable them endorse the DTA letter, if buyer has not paid for their (TSR) in the seller name.(Note seller payment stands as guarantee and must be refund after SGS confirm the product exist in the seller tank, and buyer can still extend seller tank option ).
5. Seller endorsed and legalize the dip test authorization letter ON seller expense and furnish buyer unconditional dip test authorization DTA with tank receipt (TSR), fresh SGS Report, and injection Report, Certificate of Origin.
6. Buyer order SGS to conduct the Dip test of the product in the Seller Tank on buyer expense, upon the successful dip test Buyer provide the TSR/ATI from their tank farm.
7. Seller commence injection into the buyer tank and issue Buyer Title of Ownership Certificate to be followed by all export Documentation.
8. Buyer makes payment by MT103 or TT wire transfer for the total product
and lifts the product and seller pays all intermediary involve in the transaction.
MAZUT M100 GOST 10585-75&10585-99
Minimum Quantity: 50,000 Metric Tons per Month
Maximum quantity: 100.000 Metric Tons Per Month
Price: Gross $230.00 USD/$220.00 USD NET on CIF/ASWP
COMMISSION: USD$5 SELLER SIDE / USD$5 BUYER SIDE
CIF ASIAN PORT TRSACTION PROCEDURE. (B)
1. Buyer issues ICPO with letter of acceptance to seller upon receipt of soft corporate offer.
2. Seller issues Sales, Purchase Agreement, and open for amendment for buyer review along with (CPA) CHATTER PATY AGREEMENT.
3. Buyer review draft agreement and returns to seller sign in word format along with the (CPA) CHATTER PATY AGREEMENT.
4. Upon acceptance Seller acknowledged and submit the contract to the Ministry for legalization on seller expense.
5.within three to four workings days upon legalized the contract,seller commence loading and issue buyer registered/ legalized Draft contract including NCNDA/IMFPA, below Notarize partial POP.
A. Certificate of Origin
B. Product Passport (Dip Test Result)
C. Bill of Lading
D. Vessel Notice
E. Ullage Report
F. Cargo Manifest I.Fresh SGS Intertek report from the loading port
6. Buyer verify vessel position upon the confirmation of the listed partial POP and Buyer Bank swift standby Letter of Credit (SBLC, DLC MT700 or BG 760) Conditional).After confirmation of the buyer payment instrument,
7. Seller’s Bank replied with 2%PB to activate the letter of credit issued by the Buyers Bank
8. upon arrival of the cargo at the discharge port,Buyer inspect the product, The SGS inspection will be borne by buyer on buyer expense.
9. Buyers bank upon arrival of the cargo at the discharge port, payment will be made for the Product by the buyer via MT103 100% within 5 working day after SGS Inspection at Discharge port.
10. Seller release payments to the
intermediaries involved within 24 hours of receiving the Payment for the product from the Buyer's bank.
Seller/Exporter LLC KAMCHATNEFTEGAZ
MD Fazlur Rahman