1. The buyer issues an Irrevocable Corporate Purchase Order (ICPO) with a full bank information and profile of the company.
2. The seller issues Commercial Invoice to the buyer, the Buyer confirms it within 24 hours and returns it to the seller. The seller provides his details of Tank Farm Company so that the buyer finishes the number of buyer's day wants to extend the tank and pay after checking PPOP.
3. The seller issues the following PPOP to the buyer:
a. authorization passport to verify (ATV)
b.Authorization to analyze products to sell /collect (ATSC)
c.Notice to prepare to inject (NOR)
d.Certificate of origin Tank Storage Agreement (TSA) e.Authorization of DTA for immersion test
4. Within 48 hours after receipt of the PPOP, the buyer pays the extension cost directly to the Seller's farm of tanks. Company, the Buyer unconditionally performs Dip-Test / SGS in the sellers' tanks.
5. The buyer provides the Supplier / Refinery with the information of the Vessel of the Vessel.
6. The seller begins to inject immediately into the Bucket's Bucket within a maximum of 48 hours The buyer pays through MT 103 / TT and issue all export documents.
7. Both parties sign a contract for one year.
8. The seller pays commissions to mandates and intermediaries within 24 hours after the confirmation of payment of the buyers.