We have JP54 and D2 available for lift o the following terms if acceptable revert back to us for detailed soft offer quote...
PROCEDURE OF TRANSACTION
1. Seller issues Full Corporate Offer (FCO). Buyer sign / seal FCO and return with Buyer's Corporate Profile (CP) with banking details/alongside passport copies of all representatives for TTM and Bank Comfort Letter in the attached format on the SCO.
2. Seller verifies Bank Comfort letter and issues Commercial Invoice/NCNDA/IMFPA to Buyer. Buyer sign and return Commercial Invoice/NCNDA/IMFPA on successful verification of the BCL
3. Seller proceed to meet buyer/buyer representatives at Rotterdam.
4. Seller Representatives at Rotterdam issues -
• commitment letter to supply,
• company certificate of incorporation and tax Registration,
• Port Clearance which allows buyer/representative entry into the facility
5. Seller and Buyer proceed to the storage terminal to confirm availability of product. Upon product confirmation by the buyer’s representatives, buyer makes a deposit of 20% of the total face value of the product for seller to proceed to facilitate all necessary documentation required for SGS inspection to be conducted on the buyer’s name.
6. Upon receipt of the SGS report, Buyer pays 80% against the satisfactory SGS report via MT103 SWIFT (TT Wire Transfer).
7. Seller provides all the necessary export documentations to buyer and seller changes the ownership title to buyer company name Buyer commences lifting of the product with its Vessel Tanker.
8. Seller provides Buyer signs contract for the agreed quantity and contract duration. Upon the execution by both parties, term contract delivery commences.