Dear Prospective End-Buyer
Please review the below Soft Offer, and revert back with ICPO if interested.
This offer is direct from Refinery / Company / Title Holder /Logistics Company.
A Purchase Order LOI/ICPO specifying Seller Refinery Working & Banking FOB
Procedures with Target Prices and quantity well addressed to our seller company:
To: (GRINTEKS-M & TANK STORAGE)
If original SCO on Refinery Letter Head required, will be forwarded upon request.
Look forward to hear from you soon positively.
MD. Fazlur Rahman
Exhibit 10.01 / 01-31/05/2018
SOFT CORPORATE OFFER Продукт/ Product: Количество / Trial Quantity:
Авиационныйкеросин: Russian Origin:
Aviation Kerosene Colonial Grade 54 (Jet Fuel) / Jet A1 /
Gasoline 91, 95, 97 / LPG / LNG /
Mazut 100-75-99 /
Urea 46 / Bitumen,
REBCO, Naphtha Pet Coke ….
Minimum: 500,000bbls / 50,000mt
Maximum: 5,000,000bbls / 2,000,000mt
All RUSSIAN SAFE & WORLD PORT
WE, ORIGBO-UK TRANSSHIPMENT TANK FARM, as the End Seller Refinery Company /
Title Holder / Logistics Company, with Full Legal Responsibility under Penalty of Perjury hereby issue this Soft Corporate Offer with given terms and conditions as stated in this Soft Corporate Offer to confirm our readiness and execute a Sales and Purchase Agreement with the End Buyer, and the ability to supply the following commodities according to the terms and conditions stipulated in this Soft Corporate Offer.
Terms of Negotiation
Origin Russia Federation
Performance Bond (PB) 2% of the first month shipment value
Destination ASWP Incoterms FOB
Loading Port NOVOROSSIYSK / VLADIVOSTOK / PRIMORSK / NAKHODKA / ROTTERDAM / HOUSTON …
Payment Terms Irrevocable LC, T/T Telegraphic Transfer, BG or SBLC MT760, MT103/23, MT103. Inspection SGS, CIQ or similar
Commission Seller’s Mandate on Seller Side 50% &
Buyer’s Mandate on Buyer Side–50% Percent accordingly.
Insurance Paid by Seller, covering 110% of Shipment Value
JP54 NET - $ 45 PER BBL AND GROSS $50 USD PER BBL
MAZUT 100 - NET $215 / MT AND GROSS $220 USD PER MT
D2 DIESEL – NET $215 PER MT AND GROSS $220 PER MT
LPG – NET $205 PER MT AND GROSS $210 PER MT
REBCO – NET $45 PET BBL AND GROSS $50 PER BBL
BITUMEN - NET $145 PER MT AND GROSS $150 PER MT
D6 DIESEL – NET $0.70 PER GALLON AND GROSS $0.75 PER GALLON
NAPHTHA – NET $220 PER MT AND GROSS $230 PER MT
PET COKE – NET $70 PER MT AND GROSS $ 75 PER MT
JET A1 / LNG / LPG / REBCO / UREA / DAP/ ESPO / THESE PRODUCTS REQUIRES BUYERS’ TARGET PRICE NOVOROSSIYSK / VLADIVOSTOK / PRIMORSK / NAKHODKA / ROTTERDAM / HOUSTON PORT.
NOTE: Our prices are highly negotiable. Our standard commission structure is $4 PER MT and $2 PER BBL. The commission structure can also be negotiated between the seller and authorized buyer mandates or intermediaries
FOB DIP & PAY TERM & TRANSACTION PROCEDURES:
1. Buyer sends ICPO to Seller.
2. Seller issues Commercial Invoice (CI) with Logistics Details to Buyer, Buyer signs
and return to Seller for Final Endorsement.
3. Seller issues Refinery PPOP documents for buyers review and authentication and issuance of TSA for Buyer to Counter-sign and revert back to Seller.
A. Product Passport
B. Commitment to Supply from Title holder
C. Product Availability in the Storage Reservoir
D. Export License
E. Certificate of Origin
F. Certificate of Tax Registration
G. Tank Storage Agreement (TSA)
4. Buyer returns the counter-signed Tank Storage Agreement (TSA) for the leasing of Storage Tank Facilities and obtain the Certified TSR/ATV/ATI after 48 hours of securing
the Storage Tanks at the Loading Port.
5. Upon successful securing of the Storage Tanks, Seller then issues,
- DTA (Dip Test Authorization) / Authorization to Sell (ATV/ATS)
- Fuel Injection Report of Transnefte
- Tank Receipt
- SGS Report of the Product
-Final Contract Allocation Copy (Original)
6. NCNDA is signed and endorsed by all parties involved
7. Upon confirmation of act of transfer in Buyer's name, Seller issues to the Buyer,
Title of Ownership Certificate (to be followed by all export documentation)
8. Buyer conduct Dip Test and Lifting commence and Buyer release payment by
MT103 / TT wire transfer to the Seller as per account details mentioned in the
9. Seller pays commissions to Seller side and Buyer to Buyer side intermediaries via MT103.
PLEASE NOTE: If the above negotiation terms and working Procedures are Acceptable by your Buyer company kindly issue an ICPO addressed To the export department and insert the working Procedures in the ICPO.
VITALI IVANOV (CEO)
ORIGBO-UK TANK FARM STORAGE SHIPPING COMPANY (OJSC)
Reply to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Skype ID: md.rahman906