SOFT CORPORATE OFFER
D6 and Jet Fuel from CHEVRON
Date of Issue: March 01, 2018 Valid Until:, 2018
TO: SERIOUS BUYER ONLY
We, on behalf of Seller, with full corporate and legal responsibility, under penalty of perjury confirm that we are ready, willing and able to supply various Fuel Oils produced from CHEVRON.
GENERAL CONDITIONS: PRODUCTS INFORMATION:
INSPECTION SGS/DIP/CIQ at Loading by Buyer’s Expenses.
DELIVERY FOB, ROTTERDAM/HOUSTON
STATUS Product in Seller’s Tank in Rotterdam/Houston
PAYMENT As per Procedure
INCOTERMS FOB, INCOTERMS 2000 with latest amendments.
PRODUCT Jet Fuel A1, Standard
QUANTITY Min. 2,000,000 BBL for first + Min. 2,000,000 BBL/month ⅹ 12months PRICE Platts minus US$7/US$5 per BBL,
COMMISSIO N Buyer pays commission US$2/BBL to all agents.
PRODUCT Virgin Fuel D6, Standard
QUANTITY Min. 200,000,000 GAL for first + Min. 200,000,000 Gal/Month ⅹ 12months
PRICE Platts minus US$0.12/US$0.10 per GAL,
COMMISSION Buyer pays commission US$0.02/GAL to all agents.
NON NEGOTIABLE TERMS & OPERATIONAL PROCEDURE for FOB by CHEVRON:
1. Buyer need to submit these documents for initial DD with the Refinery.
✓ Buyer Corporate Profile in PDF format.
✓ CIS of principal contract signatory along with his Passport.
✓ POF/BCL ✓ Company Registration Upon Buyer's approval, Refinery Tier -1 Distributor will contact Buyer directly, TTM options are also available for potential Buyer who have proven financial strength.
2. Once above initial DD is successful, CI and SPA will be issued to Buyer.
3. Buyer lodges Blocked Funds or SBLC with its Bank as POF and source of payment.
4. Seller issues DIP Test Authorization (DTA). The Inspection at Refinery Tanks.
5. Seller transfers Title upon successful Q&Q and payment from Buyer.
6. Procedures will be repeated every delivery (SPA Contract)
7. Seller will post a 2% Performance Bond for Contract.
8. The CONTRACT Price will be dependent on the volume and delivery frequency. NOTICE:
1. Buyer should make sure they are ready and prepared to close the deal before address and meet Seller. Please do not insist “we are potential Buyer” or “my Buyer is very strong” until the Buyer is verified by initial DD process as minimum. 2. ICPO should be addressed to as below.
Headquarters 6001 Bollinger
Canyon Road San Ramon,
CA 94583, USA
3. TTM will be at CHEVRON OFFICE in TX, U.S.A.
4. Regarding POF/BCL, it can be Bank Comfort Letter indicates Buyer’s Financial Capability. It can be issued to Buyer Company Name. Do not insist “it must be sent to CHEVRON via Bank to Bank”.
5. Refinery doesn’t pay Commission to any Intermediaries. Therefore, Buyer have to pay commission as per IMFPA to all Intermediaries, US$2.00 per BBL for Jet Fuel and US$0.02 per GAL for D6.
6. Buyer must have Tank ‘or’ Vessel ‘or’ Truck to receive Fuel.
7. Do not ask upfront Documents like Past Performance Records, Certificates, PPOP and FPOP.
Please read the terms condition and procedure very carefully, do not ask for SCO as Cheveron do not issue SCO but FCO against buyers ICPO. Note Cheveron do pay any commission, so, buyer have to pay
commission to all parties as per NCNDA/IMFPA signed & sealed. If everything OK proceed and issue ICP following strictly the procedure.
Hope to hear from financially capable end-buyer.
End of this Off
MD Fazlur Rahman