PAYMENT AND BANKING PROCEDURES
1. Buyer issues ICPO with full banking coordinates.
2. Seller Issues draft contract to the buyer.
3. Buyer and seller complete the legal review of the contract.
4. Buyer and seller execute the draft contract and exchange copies through e-mail.
5. Both parties lodge the final contract with their respective banks.
6. Seller sends Partial proof of product (PPOP) to the buyer along with pro forma invoice. The PPOP are as follows:
certificate of in cooperation ,
availability of product.
certificate of origin,
commitment to supply.
7. upon buyer verify the PPOP buyer make payment for one day storage 47,500USD
8.seller issue DTA and TSR and Buyer dip test
9.upon completion of the dip test seller issue all POP including the SGS and buyer will make the full Payment of the product to buyer loading commence first deal close.