TERMS OF SALE SPOT FOB FOR VESSEL
1) Buyer issue ICPO .
2) Seller issue Commercial Invoice (CI) for Buyer to countersign and return to Seller signed CI and Buyer provide CPA for approval and CPA must be address to Seller by Shipper company .
3) Seller issue POP documents and send directly to buyer email address the following: Commitment to supply, Certificate of Origin, Q&Q done by indigenous lab at port of Origin, Notice of Readiness to Commence Injection of the Product into buyer Vessel, Authorization To Sell, ) License Certificate.
4) Buyer provide Q88 with Full details of the Captain and Readiness To Receive the Fuel into the Vessel (RTRF) , A. port terminal code of the Shipping company and all documents
address to Seller by Shipping company.
5) Seller provide to buyer Dip Test Authorization, Pre-Injection Report, Tank with fuel to inject in buyer tank, Authorization to Verify, Fresh SGS to Buyer and Buyer Send SGS to conduct Dip test and SGS issue SGS report to buyer
6) Seller Transfer fuel into buyer Vessel Tanker
7) Upon Buyer lift fuel into their own Vessel and after the buyer make payment via MT103/T/T against lifted quantity to Seller nominated bank.
8) Seller issue Title ownership documents to buyer upon confirm buyer payment.
100% NON-NEGOTIABLE: DIP AND PAY FOB TERMS OF SALE SPOT D2/JP54/D6
Procedures: Dip Test on Seller tank before injection into buyer hire tank.
1) Buyer issue ICPO .
2) Seller issue Commercial Invoice (CI) for Buyer to countersign and return to Seller signed CI along TSA on Seller name for Seller approval.
3) Seller Approve buyer TSA and issue POP documents to Buyer: Commitment to supply, Certificate of Origin, Q&Q done by indigenous lab at port of Origin, ATS(Authorization To Sell)
License certificate, Statement of availability of product ,Notice of Readiness (NOR) to Commence Injection of the Product .
4) Buyer provide to Seller Tank Storage Receipt(TSR), Authorization To Verify (ATV), Readiness To Receive Fuel (RTRF) address to Seller and send to Seller
5) Seller confirm buyer tank and verify buyer tank then Seller issue to buyer Unconditional Dip Test Authorization(DTA),Tank Storage Receipt (TSR),Authorization To Verify (ATV) to enable
buyer verify the fuel in Seller tanks .
6) Buyer engages SGS to conduct Q&Q dip Test Inspection on the Product on Seller tank to check the Quality and Quantity of the fuel before injection can to take place to be sure the
product match the Specification for international Standard product.
7) Seller inject fuel into buyer tank and buyer confirm the fuel and buyer Pays by MT103 against SGS report
8) Seller issue Title ownership documents to buyer
100% NON-NEGOTIABLE: TERMS OF SALE SPOT:
TERMS OF SALE SPOT
1) Buyer issue ICPO
2) Seller issue CI to buyer and Buyer sign and return signed CI along TSA.
3) Seller issue PPOP documents to Buyer directly
a. Commitment to supply,
b. Certificate of Origin,
c. Authorization To Sell,
d. License Certificate
4) Buyer provide to Seller from their tank farm
A. port terminal code of their storage tank,
B.Authorization to Verify,
C. Readiness to Receive fuel All documents must to be address to Seller by buyer tank farm.
5) Seller confirm buyer documents and issue to buyer TSR/ATV, Unconditional Dip Test Authorization (DTA),SGS report .
6) Buyer conduct Dip Test inspection in Seller tank to confirm the quality and quantity of the product.
7) Buyer provide TSR for Injection of the product into buyer tank
8) After injection of Product then Buyer make payment via MT103/TT for the lifted product to Seller nominated bank
9) Seller issue and transfer title ownership documents to buyers