Just email the real seller
1.Buyer issues CP & ICPO to seller.
2. The seller issues commercial invoice and old SGS report of the product to buyer. Within 12 to 24 hours buyer sign and returns commercial invoice.
3. Seller issues to buyer the below document for verification of the product: a. Tank storage receipt.
b. Statement of product availability.
c. Authorization to verify.
d. Dip test authorization letter (DTA).
4. Upon successful dip test of the product buyer requests invoice for seven days, buyer extends the seller tank and lift the product.
5. Injection commences into buyers tank or lifting commence. upon successful injection into buyer’s tanks, seller issues the below documents to buyer.
a. Authorization to sell and collect. b. Product certificate.
c. Certificate of origin.
d. Change of certificate
6. Buyer confirms document and releases payment to seller by mt103
7. The seller shall issue 12 month’s contract to buyer, after the complete execution of the trial shipment. The seller shall issue 12 month’s contract to buyer, after the complete execution of the trial shipment.