>> Mr. Sergey Borisov, RN-AERO
JP54 AT ROTTERDAM FROM DIRECT SELLER!
Issue Date: 7 March 2018 Expiry Date: 14 March 2018
Re: Letter of Intent. Of our buyer Mutenta Resource Management
This binding letter of Intent (“Letter of Intent”) shall confirm our mutual intentions to engage in exclusive negotiations toward a formal purchase agreement (“Purchase Agreement”) by which (“Purchaser”) would purchase refined petroleum products on INCO Terms FOB/Rotterdam for a period of 12 months commencing March 2018, starting with 500,000bbls of JP54 for the spot transaction.
While we anticipate that all of the terms and conditions will be fully set forth in a later Purchase Agreement, we confirm our current mutual agreement to be as follows:
1. Negotiation of Definitive Agreements We shall proceed to engage in negotiations in an attempt to agree upon and execute the Purchase Agreement at the Purchase Price.
2. Confidentiality: Public Announcements Purchaser and Seller shall maintain the confidentiality of and shall not disclose any of the terms of this Letter of Intent (including its existence or the fact that the parties are in negotiations) and any other information related to the other party or its representatives or affiliates except to the extent required by law (provided that any party so required shall provide the other party with the contents of such disclosure as soon as reasonably practicable prior to making such disclosure).
Effect of this Letter of Intent This Letter of Intent is intended merely as a guide in the negotiations and preparation of the Purchase Agreement on terms and conditions satisfactory to the parties hereto, and nothing contained herein shall be construed to preclude other provisions from being included in the Purchase Agreement, provided that such other provisions are consistent with the content of this Letter of Intent and otherwise satisfactory to the parties hereto. While the parties intend to proceed promptly to complete and execute the Purchase Agreement, it is expressly understood that this is a Letter of Intent only, and no liability or obligation of any nature whatsoever is intended to be created between either of the parties hereto except as set forth in Paragraph 1 (confidentiality) hereof.
3. Termination This Letter of Intent may be terminated at any time, by mutual consent of the parties, and (if) by Purchaser on notice to (Company). Upon such termination, this Letter of Intent shall have no force and effect other than under Paragraph 2.
Please acknowledge that this Letter of Intent correctly sets forth non-binding intentions at this point by responding with your Full Corporate Offer which fully outlines the terms for the transactions.
FOB TRADING PROCEDURES:
1. Buyer sends ICPO with full banking details, CP, passport copy and company registration.
2. Seller issues MOU and CI to Buyer.
3. Buyer signs/endorses the MOU and CI within 24 hours.
4. Seller issues to Buyer following Transaction Documents: A. Refinery Export License B. Statement of Product Availability C. Tank Storage Receipt (TSR Valid 48hours) D. Authorization to inspect (DTA Valid) E. Commitment to Supply F. Certificate of Origin G. Product passport (Dip Test Result)
5. Buyer Upon receipt of the PPOP documents, Buyer contact tank farm for confirmation of the product and inspect within 48 hours.
6. Buyer failure to inspect within 48 hours extends Tank Storage for 5 days.
7. Seller re-issues Authorization to inspect valid 5 days to enable them proceed further with Dip Test.
8. Upon successful inspection, Buyer releases payment for total product value. 9. Seller transfer title and trans-loading commence
Jet fuel from Russian factories from manufacturers direct! Price and procedure will be billed only after the official LOI from the buyer. This offer is only for serious buyers, we are ready to arrange a meeting at our factories in Russia and to show customers our production facilities, what would the buyer have personally seen in our capabilities and that we are not scammers. We are manufacturer and seller of petroleum products!