1. Buyer accepts seller working procedure and issue ICPO addressed to the seller refinery.
2. Seller issues commercial invoice (CI), Buyer signs and returns back commercial invoice and tank storage agreement (TSA).
3. Seller provide buyer with the below listed PPOP.
A. Product Passport (product analysis report)
B. Irrevocable Commitment Letter to Supplier
C. Tank Storage Receipt (TSR)
D. Tank to Tank Injection Agreement (TTTIA) to be signed by buyer tank farm 4. Seller provide buyer with SGS report, Injection Report, unconditional DTA
5. (NCNDA/IMFPA) will be signed, buyer within 24 hours after successful dip test in seller tanks provide tank storage receipt (TSR) seller proceed for Tank to Tank injection and provide buyer with the injection report of the product into buyer tanks.
6. Buyer make payment for total cost of product injected into buyer tanks via MT103, Seller transfer title ownership to buyer with all exportation document required of buyer for the transaction.
7. Upon conclusion of first lift transaction seller pays all intermediaries involved in the Transaction and proceed with the signing of contract with Buyer