||JP54 and D6 , Russian Origin and FOB Rotterdam​
NWE PLATT DISCOUNT $-9/$-7 per bbl
Gross $ 0.82/ Net $ 0.80 per gallon
✅Structure of commission 50/50:
* Seller side closed
* Buyer side open
JP54 TS1: 2,000,000 BBLS SPOT AND CONTRACT
D6: 100,000,000 GALLONS SPOT AND CONTRACT
Russian D6 and JP54 Offer
Seller important remarks:
All our new customers must submit the following non-negotiable documents:
Available TS-1(JP54)/D6 in the Rotterdam, No upfront fee CI DIP&PAY with FRESH SGS , and
✅CI-DIP-PAY with fresh SGS
✅Sellersend TSR andINJECTIONREPORT along with CI
✅ Dip test in Seller's tanks
✅Buyer provide TSR after dip testin seller'stank
✅ DTA is unconditional
✅ if Buyer asks ATSC ,Seller will send it along with POP document as Clause No.3
Spot Banking Procedure FOB ROTTERDAM:
1. Buyer send ICPO + BCL+CP+TSA, then Seller review and issue COMMERCIAL INVOICE, TSR and
PREINJECTION REPORT to the Buyer.
2. Buyer executes the commercial invoice, signs and seals it and sends back to Seller, along with a
confirmation letter from their tank farm commitment to lease tanks to the Buyer immediately after
successful dip test in Seller's tanks. if Buyer already has his own logistic, it is even better)
3. Seller will issue DTA, TSR, TSC + fresh cut SGS reports to the buyer, all parties sign NCNDA/IMFPA.
4. Buyer dips, confirms and verifies the product Q&Q. and send their TSR/ATI to the Seller.
5. Buyer Pays with MT103 with condition against successful loading and Title Transfer to buyer's name.
Then follow up immediately with the injection commencement to buyer's secured tanks without any
6. Seller pays all commissions according to NCND/IMFPA
Note: Send Buyer ICPO. to Proceed.