. Buyer sends ICPO (irrevocable corporate purchase order)along with
current statement of account or BCL/buyer RWA.
2. Seller issues Draft Contract and sends it to the Buyer.
Parties negotiate the terms of the Contract.
3. Buyer returns the Draft Contract to the Seller, duly signed and sealed.
4. Final Contract is issued and signed by both Parties. Charges
for Contract Regis- traction and Legalization are paid by the Seller.
5. Seller issues the Full Proof of Product and Shipping documents
as listed below:
- Company Registration Certificate;
- Product Quality Passport (Dip Test Result);
- Seller’s Export License;
- Statement of Product Availability;
- Certificate of Origin;
- Tank Receipt;
- Vessel's Q88;
- Invoice for 5% of goods for immediate lifting.
6. Upon verification of POP and confirmation payment in TT of the 5% .within bank 3
working day and immediately the shipping commences and arrival in the discharge port
within 3 to 7 days.
7. Buyer release balance 95% at sight in TT.
8. Seller releases the payment to the entire broker