Mr. Nash Salleh , we are interested,
Please send SCO on Seller Letterhead
>> Mr. Nash Salleh, PETROMAS SDN BHD
CI Dip & Pay JP54 FOB Rotterdam Gross $26/$24 Net
JP54 Aviation Fuel
Quantity: 1,000,000-5,000,000 Barrels
FOB Price: Gross $26 per Barrels / Net $24 per Barrels
Loading port: Rotterdam
$50% Seller side (Closed)
$50% Buyer side (Open)
TRANSACTION PROCEDURE (FOB ROTTERDAM PORT CI DIP&PAY)
1. Buyer issues ICPO on the receipt of seller soft offer.
2. Seller issues Commercial invoice and buyer signs and seals the CI and returns it within 12-24 hours.
3. Seller sends to buyer, Commitment to Supply and Product Availability in Storage Reservoir in Rotterdam,
4. seller issues Dip test authorization agreement letter sign by buyer’s & Seller.
5. Buyer send TSA Or (CPA) charter party agreement from any Russian Shipping company).
6. Seller verifies the Buyers nominated TSA Or CPA and jointly signs the Tanker Or (CPA) charter party agreement and as well split the freight charges with the buyer, (Upon the confirmation of buyer & seller payment to charter party agreement,).
7. Seller issues to the buyer the following PPOP documents listed below for buyer verification and due diligence.
A. Fresh SGS Report 48 Hours
B. Certificate of origin.
C. Export license
D. Authorization to sell (ATS)
E. Product allocation certificate.
F. Tank storage receipt with bar code,
G. Authorization to verify (ATV & TSR).
H. Product dip test result (Product Passport),
I. Company tax payer certificate.
8. Upon the successful verification ofthe PPOP by the buyer, Buyer order SGS to conductthe Dip test ofthe product in the Seller Tank on buyer expense, (Upon successful dip test, Buyer bring in the vessel for the seller to pump the product into buyer’s vessel.).
9. Seller issue to the buyer Title of ownership Certificate to be followed by all export documentation. 10. Buyer make 100% payment by MT103 TT wire transfer for the total product and Seller pays commission to all intermediaries involved in the transaction 24 hours after confirmation of the buyer payment. 11. Seller submits the draft spa for review for R&E monthlydelivers. (The seller issues 12 month contract after the satisfactory and successful first lift).