We are officially representing some Russian sellers/Refineries. Below is the working procedure for JP54, D6 and D2 FOB ROTTERDAM/HOUSTON.
Any serious buyer should contact us via email- firstname.lastname@example.org
1 Buyer issues an official ICPO with full buyer banking details & buyer company registration certificate.
2. Seller issues commercial invoice for first lift quantities for both party’s signatures and endorsement, Buyer Signs and returns to Seller with scan copy passport of buyer’s company representative.
3. Buyer sends tank storage lease agreement (TSA) for minimum of five (5) days or letter of acceptance to extend seller's tank.
4. Seller issue POP documents to buyer's secured e-mail:
I. Tank Storage Receipt
II. Authorization To Verify (ATV)
III. Product Passport Dip Test Report
IV. Authorization To Sell (ATS)
V. Fuel Injection Report
5. Within 48 hours maximum, buyer issues tank storage receipt (TSR) or pays for tank extension to enable the tank farm issue updated TSR.
6. Upon verification of buyer's tank storage receipt (TSR), seller commence injection into buyer's leased tank, upon completion of the injection, seller issue DTA to buyer. If buyer extends seller's tank, then dip test will be done in seller's tank.
7. Buyer conducts SGS inspection and pays for product via MT103 TT within 48 hours.
8. Title to the product is transfer to the buyer alongside all exportation documentation in relation to the petroleum product.
9. Seller pays commission within 48 hours by swift MT103 to all intermediaries as signed NCNDA/IMPFA