Product :- JET FUEL AVIATION KEROSENE COLONIAL GRADE 54
Quantity:- 1,000,000 Barrel as first trial lift. Then up to 5,000,000 bbl/ monthly as Buyer’s request. Trial delivery minimum 500.000 bbl if needed is possible.
Price:- Platt Minus GROSS USD 3.00 / NET USD 2.00 PER BBL
Term:- FOB Rotterdam ( Available to lift )
Supplier:- From Malaysia
1. - Buyer issues ICPO (Addressed to CI Supplier) with this unaltered procedures and banking information.
2. - Seller provides CI (Commercial Invoice)
3. - Buyer signs and return the Commercial Invoice to seller notarized by buyers bank officer, and attached with the buyer Bank's Letterhead confirming that the Bank acknowledge of the transaction and ready with capabilities of buying the mentioned products.
4. - Seller issues TSR, ATV, DTA and ATS
5.- Buyer will issue Tank Storage Receipt (TSR) within 6 hours of (DTA) Dip Test Authorization otherwise Buyer will assume the cost to extend Sellers Tanks.
6. - Buyer performs DTA within 6 hours after the satisfactory Dip Test, Buyer will pay Via Swift MT103 the amount equal to the first lift (Spot) Seller will work with the Buyer to coordinate the first lift
7. - After Satisfactory first lift, the seller and Buyer will execute Sales Purchase Agreement (SPA)
8. - Both Buyer and Seller lodge the Contract with their respective Banks and Paymasters
9. - Buyer Issue operative SBLC/MT103/RDLC for contract covering the value of the first month shipments and onward revolving for the duration of the contract