contact us we have offer available.
>> Ms. Injurian Grant, IJ Global Co.,Ltd
JP54 in Rotterdam wanted
Dear Serious sellers,
Looking for JP54 stored in Rotterdam.
SPA should be made between Refinery and Endbuyer.
SCO from seller mandate will be available but as representative for refinery.
Product : Aviation Kerosene Colonial Grade JP54 GOST 10227
Quantity : Trial 2 million bbls
Contract 5 million bbls monthly for 12 months
Delivery : FOB Rotterdam
Payment : MT103/TT Wire Transfer
1. Buyer issue ICPO & CP.
2. Seller issues CI and Buyer return the signed CI back to Seller.
3. Seller sign NCNDA/IMFPA with all intermediaries and Seller is responsible to endorse with Seller’s bank and make notarization.
4. Seller provides Buyer the following documents :
(a) Certificate of Origin
(b) Passport product Analysis
(d) Dip Test Authorization Letter
(e) Pipeline Injection Report
6. After verification, Buyer pays SGS to conduct the Dip Test in Seller’s Tank and upon successful dip test, buyer make payment by MT103 or TT wire transfer for the total product available.
7. Buyer will lift the oil after payment and Buyer will be responsible for the Tank storage fees from the date of successful Dip Test result till Buyer lift the oil.
8. Seller Pays commission to all intermediaries involved in the transaction within 48 hours according to the NCNDA/IMFPA.
No other procedure available.
Hope to receive serious seller only.