1. Buyer and seller sign SPA and lodge it in their respective banks.
2. Seller releases POP which MUST include a fresh bill of laden, either directly in seller’s name or otherwise, bank to bank, and via buyer’s email for verification.
3. After the verification of the POP documents, buyer raises a BG in favour of seller and provides his tank farm details. Seller may issue a 2% PB.
4. Seller nors the buyer’s tank farm and moves the product for discharge.
5. After Q&Q, BG turns into cash.
6. Seller pays commissions to all intermediaries thereafter.
Interested, please call me on 08023334499 for an exchange of emails for all correspondences.
N.B: Please don’t send a mail before calling. Thank you!