|Count : 29|
||1).10KMT AGO LOADED VESSEL IN LAGOS WATER, WITH TRACKING DETAILS. PRICE 148-3. URGENT/SERIOUS BUYER NEEDED. 2) BLCO FREE BOARDING
1): AGO DEAL
VESSEL NAME: M/T MALBEC
IMO NUMBER : 9364928
MMSI : 538002982
FLAG: MARSHALL IS
THIS PROCEDURE IS REGARDED AS A LEGAL DOCUMENT AND IT IS ENFORCEABLE BY LAW.
AGO Procedure: (TTO/TTT)
Article 10: Transaction Dynamics (Procédure):
1) Seller Send the Contract/SPA To Buyer For Signing, Sealing. And Exchange The Signed Copies By Electronic Mail. The Electronic Signed Copies By Both Parties Are Considered Legally Binding And Enforceable In The Law Court. The Executed Spa Is Lodged In Their Respective Banks;
2) Buyer Returns Signed Spa with ATB Format, Supercargo & Inspectors' Details.
3) Buyer track and confirm vessel as loaded and instruct his Banker to block the sum of N500,000 Naira to seller's nominated account for logistics.
4) Vessel Captain Issues Marine ATB to Buyer’s Agents.
5) Upon Successful Boarding, Inspector Come Down with Attestation Letter And Product Sample for Examination and Buyer unblocks the N500, 000 Naira TO Seller’s Nominated account for Logistics purpose.
6) Upon the Release of the Q&Q Result Buyer Places MT103 and Makes Payment for the Entire Cargo to Seller's Account and Commissions To Intermediaries Accounts less the N500, 000 Naira Logistics
7) Buyer Takes over the Vessel and Sails to Pod.
2). BLCO DEAL:
FREE BOARDING IN NIGERIAN WATER.
TTO PROCEDURE IN NIGERIA WATER
1. Buyer & Seller sign and seal Sales and Purchase Agreement (SPA), and contract copies are lodged with both banks. The electronic signatures are deemed enforceable and binding;
2. Buyer provides Seller with NOR AND ATB Format of the Buyer;
3. Seller Vessel issue MATB/CLEARANCE and Board Buyer Supercargo in Nigerian Waters. Upon confirmation and attestation, buyer places MT103/23
For the entire cargo.
4. UPON RELEASE OF Q & Q RESULT TO BUYER AND SELLER. BUYER PAY TO SELLER AS WELL AS all agents and facilitators simultaneously as stated in the SPA.
5. Seller introduces Buyer to Vessel Handlers and assist the Buyer in re-charter of vessel;
6. Seller transfer title and documents into the name of Buyer;
7. VESSEL SAILS TO BUYER'S
FOR THE SPA(s),
Only serious ready and capable buyer please.
Email : email@example.com