20,000MT of AGO available at Lome on MT ST. GEORGE, IMO NO. 9231465 (CARGO DOCUMENTS AVAILABLE).
PLEASE I DON'T NEED STORIES. IF YOU CAN WORK WITH THIS PROCEDURE FOR TTO OR YOU HAVE VALID VESSEL DOCUMENTS FOR TTT GET BACK TO ME PROMPTLY. IT IS FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE. Call/WhatsApp: 07080008085.
PROCEDURE FOR TTO / TTT.:
1. Seller and Buyer sign / seal this contract Agreement electronically and deposit
copy with their respective Banks and Buyer returns the signed Contract with his
official A.T.B format details.
2. Buyers sign and return along the ATB format with super-cargo that is NNPC
certified. With Scanned copy of Bank Draft of 10 million naira only (equivalent in
dollars) as cost of logistics etc deductable from total final payment. Then the
vessel moves to point of Quality and Quantity test.
3. Within Three (3) days Seller instruct the loaded vessel master to issue Marine
ATB/NOR to Shipping Agent and Buyer.
4. Upon arrival at point of q&q the vessel’s Captain sends Announcement and
M/ATB to the harbor Master, Shipping Company, inspection Company and to us
acknowledging and readiness to invite Buyer’s inspector and supercargo to come
on board the loaded vessel and master opens it’s A.I.S.
5. Seller then issues full set of original documents to Buyer after Q-&-Q by SGS/CIQ
and issues Commercial invoice.
6. The following documents are to be included:
a) Original and 3 Copies of Commercial Invoice.
b) Full Set of 3 Original and non-negotiable Copies of Bill of Lading.
c) 1 Original and 3 Copies of Certificate of Quantity.
d) 1 Original and 3 Copies of Certificate of Quality.
e) 1 Original and 3 Copies of Certificate of Origin.
f) 1 Original and 3 Copies of Master’s Receipt of Samples
g) 1 Original and 3 Copies for Master’s Receipt of each one-copy document
h) 1 Original Ullage Report issued at loading Terminal.
i) 1 Original and 3 Copies of Cleanliness Report at loading Port.
J.) 1 Original and 3 Copies of Customs clearance certificate
K) 1 Original and 3 Copies Certificate of Ownership & Warranty
8. Commercial Invoice paid by MT103. Commissions shall be paid in full as detailed below by
Buyer at same time as Commercial Invoice paid within Three (3) banking days of invoice being
9. Buyer takes over the charter of the vessel and sail to the Port of discharge and
this occurs after full payment of Commercial Invoice by MT103.
CLAUSE 9: DELIVERY
9.1. The Seller warrants performing delivery of the transacted commodity on SPOT PURCHASE BY T.T.O
9.2. In accordance with the set out conditions and provisions herein, the Seller and the Buyer hereby
acknowledge covenant that the delivery of the loaded shipment shall be 140,000MTS plus or minus 10%
Chief Victor .U. Reuben.