PRICE:N155 less 2
PROCEDURES FOR LAGOS TANK FARM DELIVERY.
1. Buyer and Seller sign and seal the Sales and Purchase Agreement
(SPA) including full Banking co-ordinates.
2. Buyer returns signed SPA with Tank Farm documents, NOR
Format and Tank Farm Details including Throughput Agreement.
3. Upon confirmation of the Tank Farm Details, Seller shall issue corporate atb for Buyer's Supercargo to board the loaded vessel and receive attestion from loaded vessel Capt.
4. Upon confirmation of the product by Buyer's Supercargo, Buyer issues Bank Guarantee
(BG) of the total value.
5. Upon confirmation of the above, Seller within 24hrs sends NOR/ETA and
moves cargo to Tank Farm and after positive Q and Q analysis result
on the product, the product is discharged into Tank Farm. And Seller
gives all the original documents to the Buyer.
7. Within 48hrs, Buyer pays for the value of the entire product. Buyer also pays the Commission to all agents, as reflected in Sales and
Purchase Agreement (SPA), which he signed with the Seller.