PROCEDURE FOR TANK FARM DELIVERY
1. Buyer and Seller sign and seal the Sales and Purchase Agreement (SPA) including full Banking co-ordinates.
2. Buyer returns signed SPA with Tank Farm documents, NOR Format and Bank Comfort Letter (BCL), stating that upon the receipt of NOR, he will issue Bank Guarantee (BG) for the entire cargo into Sellers nominated account.
3. Upon confirmation of the BCL, Seller issues NOR to Tank Farm.
4. Upon confirmation of NOR, Buyer issues Bank Guarantee (BG) into Sellers nominated account.
5. Upon confirmation of the BG, Seller moves cargo to Tank Farm and after positive Q and Q analysis result on the product, transhipment takes place.
6. Buyer pays for the value of the entire product. Buyer also pays the Commission to all agents, as reflected in Sales and Purchase Agreement (SPA), which he signed with the Seller.
7. Seller gives all the original documents to the Buyer and Buyers vessel is cleared to sail to its port of destination.
Buyer and Direct Buyer Mandate to call 08039745810.