We can deliver AGO on CIF to ANY SAFE WEST AFRICA WATERS. Any serious buyer should contact mi via email. Pls note procedure is non NEGOTIABLE.
No time wasters pls. WE CAN GET IT FROM OUR REFINERY ABROAD WITHIN A VERY SHORT DURATION.
Immediate LiftableQuantity : 50, 000 MT
Contract Quantity : Up to 500,000 MT
CIF PRICE: GROSS USD $350.00 / USD $340.00 NET
OFFICIAL CIF PROCEDURE
1. Buyer sends LOI or ICPO, CIS &RWA VIA EMAIL FROM BUYER ACCOUNT OFFICER TO
.............( STATING THAT BUYER HAS THE FUNDS AND IS READY TO ISSUE SBLC/BG to seller,
2. Seller will revert with Draft Contract address to Buyer Company
3. Buyer review and signs on each page of full Draft Contract and return to Seller.
4. Seller registers and legalize the full Draft Contract with the Russian ministry on seller's cost
and sends hard copies of registered and legalized Draft Contract along
with Notarize partial POP to Buyer or buyer's bank by courier as stated below.
A.Certificate of Origin of the product
B. Company Registration
C. Statement of Product Availability
D. Export License
E. Certificate Federal service of Russia for foreign and export
F. Approval to Export by Ministry of Justice
G. Certificate of Conformity. H. Commitment to produce the product.
I. Attestation of allocation certificate
J. Bill of lading /Q88
K. Analytical report,
5. Upon the confirmation received of the partial POP to buyer's bank, Buyer Bank swift stand by Letter
of Credit or BG .
6. After confirmation of the buyer payment instrument, Seller will issue to Buyer’s bank the full
/ full Proof of Product (POP) Plus 2% Performance Bond via swift bank to bank Upon acceptance of
buyer’s payment instrument (BG OR SBLC) covering the first trial shipment by seller, (if Buyer request)
8. The SGS inspection will be borne by the Seller at the loading seaport and Buyer at the Discharge
9. Shipment commences as per contract.
10. Buyer’s bank upon arrival of the cargo at the discharge port, payment will be made for the arrival
Cargo shipment by the buyer via MT103 100% after SGS Inspection at Discharge port.
11. Seller will release payments to the intermediaries involved according IMFPA within 48 hours of
receiving Payment for the product from the Buyer's bank, second shipment proceed accordingly