PROCEDURE FOR FOB RUSSIAN PORT/ ANY RUSSIAN PORT.
INITITAL 5,000,000 GALLONS
1. Buyer issues ICPO and Passport copy.
2. Seller issues CI, Buyer signs and returns with acceptance letter to proceed.
3. Seller books SGS to validate the product, and seller gives the buyer full date and time of inspection.
4. SGS issues the report and seller sends the fresh SGS report to the buyer not more than 24 Hours.
5. Buyer verifies the SGS REPORT Quantity and Quality of the product 5,000,000Gallons (Five Million Gallons).
6. Upon confirmation of the report, buyer pays for the total cost of goods
7. Buyer takes over seller reservoir tank or buyer instructs seller to inject the goods to buyer storage tanks at any Russian Port.
Reliable buyers should make contact.
Skype - komakezexports