I SEND ATTACHMENT SOME OF OUR PROCEDURES AND EACH ONE INDICATES DETAILS OF THE DELIVERY PORTS
IN DESARROLLOS INMOBILIARIOS DEL NOROESTE S.A. OF C.V., WE OFFER THE MARKET CRUDO MAYA, JP54, D2, D6, JA-1,EN590, AGO, LNG, OLMEC CRUDE, ITSMO CRUDE, AND OTHER PRODUCTS. WE ALREADY HAVE THE PRODUCT.
THE PRODUCT IS NOT PAID UNTIL THAT THE PRODUCT IS CONFIRMED WITH YOU
I WOULD LIKE TO CONTACT YOU PERSONALLY
VICTOR MANUEL ESCOBAR SANCHEZ
>> Mr. mohammad asgari, bolerpetrolium
D2 ASWP *** JUST ****TITLE TAKE OVER (TTO)
TRANSACTION PROCEDURES. TITLE TAKE OVER (TTO) ANY WORLD SAFE WATER.
1. End Buyer issues Irrevocable Corporate Purchase Order (ICPO) to End Seller.
2. Seller issues Full Corporate Offer to Buyer. Buyer sign & Return Copies.
3. Seller issues a draft (MOU) Agreement to Buyer counter-sign & Return Copies to Seller.
4. Upon Seller receipt of sign MOU Contract from the Buyer, Seller legalizes the Agreement with the Ministry of energy, Agricultures & Trade Russian Federation Seller send to Buyer the Following Document for Buyers Confirmation.
A. Seller Export License & Registration Certificate.
B. Bill Of Lading (In the Name of the Buyer s Consignee).
C. Vessel Tanker Details.
D. Product Passport Dip Test Report.
E. Pro-forma Invoice.
F. 5% Payment Deposit Invoice Document
G. Cargo Manifest Q88
H. Cargo Ullage Report.
5. Buyer confirms the POP documents and Proceed 5% down payment Deposit which stands as an Allocation Security & Guarantee of Payment to the Seller Nominated Bank by T/T wire Transfer within 3 Banking Days. Which shall be deducted from the Total Payment Value of the Takeover Product.
6. Upon receipt of the above payment the Title Ownership Certificate will be issued, SGS Report at the loading port while the course of the vessel will be re-routed to the current Buyer's Discharge port.
7. Seller release a fresh Dated Dip-Test Authorization -DTA to Buyer to order SGS Inspection or Equivalent Inspection Team for Q&Q Inspection upon goods/Cargo Arrival at the Discharge