Russia Origin: Virgin Fuel Oil D6 Low Pour Oil (LPFO) - $ 0.71/ $0.75 per Gallon
Russia JP45 /Jet A1 or Jet Fuel TS-1 : $72/$70 per Barrel
Product store at Tomsk Reserve terminal - Near Port of Nakhodka/Primorsky
PROCEDURES: DIP & PAY SPOT
These procedures are irrevocable, binding, revolving, and not negotiable by Seller or the “Buyer”;
1. Buyer issues ICPO, Company Profile to Seller).
2. Seller issues CI (Commercial Invoice) to Buyer.
3. Buyer signs CI (Commercial Invoice) to Seller, Seller signed final CI back to the buyer.
4. Seller sends buyer PPOP as follow ( Partial Proof of Product )
A. SGS Dip Test Analysis Report
B. Statement of Product Availability
C. DTA ( Dip Test Authorization ) unconditional to allow buyer to DIP in Sellers Reservoir Tank.
D. ATV ( Authority to Verify )
5. Buyer contact or instructs SGS branch office on the Dip Test Report and request for a fresh Dip Test be conduct at buyer own expense at Sellers Oil Reservoir tank.
Or Buyer may choose to contact AMSPEC or any different Surveyor agent to conduct the Dip Test.
6. After successful Fresh SGS report, Buyer within 48 hours remits payment for total value of product, via T/T Transfer Bank to Bank or MT103 for the CI .
7. Seller sends rest of the POP (Proof Of Product ) documents and Transfers Product Title of Ownership to Buyers Company name and buyer schedule for lifting immediately.
8. Buyer Lifts product to his designated Storage tanks, or vessel.
9. Seller pays commission to Brokers at same time in accordance with IMFPA.
10. SPA will be sign between both parties after successful conclusion of trial shipment. Buyer agrees contract and lodges instrument with seller.
********Interested and serious buyers should request for OFFICIAL SCO*******