If you own Rotterdam port Clearance Certificate and SGS account, you may qualify CI/DIP/PAY with no front cost/fee.
Available Products: JP54, D2, M100
ALLOCATION INSJECTION PROCEDURE
1. Buyer issues ICPO, Company Registration certificate and Passport.
2. Seller issues Commercial Invoice (CI) ,
3. Buyer signs and returns back Commercial Invoice to seller with an acceptance letter.
4. Seller issue Inspection commitment letter, upon confirmation of Buyers product inspection ability.
5. Seller issues following POP documents to buyer, buyer conducts Dip test on the product in
the seller’s tanks and makes the payment for the total value of product injected commences by MT103-TT.
(a) GPS Coordinate-Tank storage receipt (TSR);
(b) Injection report;
(c) Dip test authorization letter (DTA) – Unconditional;
(d) Authorization to sell;
(e) Fresh SGS Report;
(f) Authorization to verify physically the product in seller’s tank (ATV).
6. Seller pays all intermediaries involved in the transaction and subsequently monthly
shipments continue as per terms and conditions of the sales and purchase agreement contract
between buyer and seller.