Jet A 1
D2 Diesel 50 PPM / 500 PPM
Diesel EN590 10 PPM
ADO Euro4 50 PPM
MAZUT-100 GOST 1058575
UREA 46% PRILLED
UREA 46% GRANULAR
LPG GOST 20448-90
FOB STANDARD TRANSACTION PROCEDURE:
1. Buyer issues ICPO/CR and/or with Proof of Fund if available.
2. Seller issues Commercial Invoice or Contract to Buyer.
3. Buyer sign and return CI/Contract. Seller issues Buyer Partial Proof of Product:
A. Company Registration and Export License
B. Commitment to Supply
C. Statement of Product Availability
D. Dip Test Result Product / SAS Sample Quality
E. ATV/ATS Including Injection Report
4. Buyer extends Seller’s Tank; Seller confirms Buyer’s Tank extension payment receipt / TSR immediately issues endorsed and issue unconditional DTA to Buyer.
5. Buyer conducts DIP TEST and thereafter Seller injects product into Buyer’s Tank, Shipment commences immediately, Buyer release payment for total cost of product to Seller by swift T&T wire transfer.
6. Seller confirms Buyer payment and immediately releases commission payment to all intermediaries.