D6 VIRGIN FUEL OIL
Quantity Minimum: 100.000,000 Gallons – Lift-able
Quantity Maximum: 300,000,000 Gallons
Price FOB: $ 0,65 Gross / $ 0,61 Net
LOADING PORT: PRIMORSK / VENTSPILS/ ROTTERDAM
TRANSACTION WORKING PROCEDURE FOR FOB ROTTERDAM PORT.
1. Buyer issues official ICPO with full banking and company registration certificate.
2. Seller issues CI to Buyer to sign and return along with Buyer’s TSA
3. Seller issues to buyer
a. Tank Storage Receipt (TSR),
b. Authority to Verify (ATV) Call or email Seller Tank Farm to confirm fuel.
c. Unconditional DTA. DTA must be signed and returned to Seller with Authorization to Inject (ATI) from Buyer Tank Farm within 24 hours for the Unconditional DTA to be activated.
4. Dip Test is conducted within 36 hours. Signed IMFPA is executed by all parties involved.
5. With positive Q&Q test result, buyer pays for the product by MT103 within 48 hours. All intermediaries are paid within 24 hours of product payment. Title, shipping and all Export documents are immediately transferred to buyer.
SELLER PROCEDURE ON CIF BASIS
1. Buyer issues ICPO to seller.
2. Seller issues SPA to buyer.
3. Seller issues:
a. Commitment to supply,
b. Availability of product,
c. Analysis Report issued by GOST R,
d. Certificate of Origin
e. Export License.
4. Seller & buyer jointly sign the CPA from the shipping company and pay the CPA Fees
5. Loading commence and Seller send to buyer the Bill of Lading, Vessel's Q88 of the cargo
6. Upon Vessel arrival at Port of Destination, Seller issue ATB/ DTA for buyer/buyer's inspection team to conduct CIQ or its equivalents.
7. Seller Transfers ownership Title / Full POP to buyer's name.
8. Buyer discharges the product and Seller pays commissions within 48 hours