Dear Capable Buyers if you think and believe every Business proposer is scam Don't contact Please !!!
Mazut / 75 and Diesel Fuel
Quantity ::: 50,000 / 100,000 Metric Ton First Lift Order
Mazut / 75 / 99 ... Us Dollar $230 / $220 Per Metric Ton
Diesel (High & Low Sur ) Us Dollar $290 / $280 Per Metric Tone
TERMS & OPERATIONAL PROCEDURE: FOB/CI, DIP & PAY
1.Buyer Company issue ICPO +TSA to Seller via buyer legal representative .
2. Seller approves and issues Commercial Invoice (CI) for Buyer and Seller execution (Port Rotterdam / Russian Port)
3. Seller issues PPOP documents along with FRESH SGS REPORT
A. Copy of Statement of Availability of Product.
B. Copy of Refinery Commitment to Produce the Product.
C. Copy of the Tank Storage Agreement.
D. Tank Storage Receipt (TSR) with barcode and tank coordinates to Buyer (Port Rotterdam)
E. Authority to verify‐Physical verification
F. ATSC (Authorization to sell & collect).
4. Seller issue Unconditional Dip Test Authorization Letter (DTA) to enable Buyer to verify the product in Seller's Tanks and conduct Dip Test. Buyer verify the product in Seller tank and conduct Dip Test, instructs SGS to perform Q&Q.
5. Buyer send Tank Storage Receipt (TSR) to seller for confirmation
6. After successful DIP test, within maximum 48 hours Buyer pays via MT 103/TT for the spot transaction and Seller injects product into Buyer's tanks and issues all export documents.
7. Seller pays commissions via PAY ORDER NCND/IMFPA to mandates and intermediaries within 24 hours after confirmation of buyers payment.
8. Seller issue Draft SPA to Buyer to review for R&E monthly
Read And Understand The Procedure Before Contacting Us / Only Real Buyers are Needed .
M & Sergeevish